Friday, September 18, 2009

Another week done already!
















These are just a few pictures of the kids in my class and from Good New Club. On Tuesday all the kids decorated shirts to wear during the club. It was nice to see their names written on the shirts to help me remember them! I love the expressions on the boys' faces in this picture! :)

I feel like I keep saying this, but this week went by so fast! Teaching more often during the day has kept me busy with writing lesson plans and grading too.
Next Wednesday I will start teaching full time! It's a little scary of a thought, but I actually do not have that many more subjects to add in order to be teaching all day.

This week I enjoyed teaching during the "Non-Thai" time. Every day all of the Thai students have to go to Thai class. This is required by the government. During this time, our 6 non-Thai students combine with 6 from another class. The two teachers take turns teaching them during this time. I was able to take this class this week. I enjoyed it because it is a more relaxed time where I can have the students do fun activities. On Thursday I had them write letters to my daycare class from this past summer. Some of the letters turned out really cute. :)

This weekend I am looking forward to relaxing. I hope to also get ahead in writing lesson plans for next week so I will be prepared for each day. Please pray for me that I would have creative ideas in presenting the lessons and that the students would be able to learn!

No comments:

Post a Comment