Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Class picture!


Yay! Today I was able to get a picture with the class and I thought I'd share it! :) They are such a great class. By the way, they arranged themselves for the picture without any direction!
This week has been good so far. I have been teaching Bible and Social Studies. This is more than the suggested schedule for student teaching, but it's nice to be able to do it. The kids listen really well.
We are starting a social studies project called "Create your own country". Today the lesson was about making a landform map using colors to represent the landforms (like mountains and valleys, etc.). They will be making a large map of this for their imaginary country later. Today they just practiced with a small space. Some of them made beautiful maps. Others I had to re-explain that I wanted them to use colors, and not little pictures. :)
Oh, and Bible was really cool today. One of the girls asked about how you can know if you are going to heaven someday. So Robin and I were able to explain a little about salvation to them. It was so awesome! Please pray for the class, that they understand what was shared and remember it!

2 comments: